Which is the best PDF utility ?

Frank Staals f.staals at zonnet.nl
Tue Apr 26 10:23:20 PDT 2005

edward wrote:

> Hi all,
> Just wanted to know which is, according to you, the best utility to
> read PDF files. I notice the Acrobat7 port is mentioned as "broken" in
> the notes. Which program (not necessarily Adobe) would be the best
> alternative for everyday PDF reading ? Oh, almost forgot, I use KDE.
> Thanks for your insight on this.
> Edward

What the 'best' is I wouldn't know, I ussually use xpfd works simple and
effective, has no useless functions etc but works fine. So for what I do
with it I would say xpdf is good, at least good enough for me. If you
want to see it just use the command 'xpdf' its default supplied with
Xorg If I'm correct

Frank Staals