GMail Users Blocked by Spamcop

Simon Burke simon.burke at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 06:10:37 PDT 2005

On 4/22/05, Chris <racerx at makeworld.com> wrote:

> In addition to what Shantanoo said, on a personal note - if Gmail gets
> blocked - that has to tell you something about the client el they have.
> Not all, but a large percentage.
>
> Unfortunate as it seems, when ever email is offered free of charge, it
> attracts users that are content in doing the things on the Internet that
> most of us decent folks hate.
>
> You know the saying, you get what you pay for... Personally, I could
> care less if Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, and any others like them never get
> removed from the spam lists.

Though im using gmail now I actually concur with this. I personally
block all mail from hotmail and yahoo, asit gets rid of all the mail i
dont want, and it's never had any detrimental effects by doing it.

Though gmail will suit me until i get my cable internet access
switched to ADSL, which should be sometime soon.

--

Theres no place like ::1

Thanks,
SimonB