Fwd: IPF Firewall Rules... help!

Gareth Bailey gjbailey at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 06:26:13 PDT 2005

Hi Bob,

Thanks, I have read the handbook and a couple of other articles. I
have attached my ipf and ipnat rule lists. Please advise on the
commented out Bit torrent sections. The windows clients want to run
Limewire.

WRT the LAN environment, we have a couple of Windows XP SP2 clients,
and the freeBSD gateway. The external connection from the gateway runs
upstairs into the block's router, which is connected to an ADSL router
(no static IP).

Thanks for your help!

Gareth