xoasis hell PANIC

Chris Nye cjnye at arconassoc.com
Mon Apr 4 09:04:30 PDT 2005

my xoasis box rolled over & died sat

mail & web server down so have been trying to get it online for last 6 hrs.

system rebooted itself and I came in to screen to run fsck manually.

I did and it ran till lost+found fills up.

I manually mount with -fw and delete folder with rm-r

restart fsck and it finishs but autoanswers No
so I rebott the bos and it runs again till the folders fills up.

Am I del new files every time or is it just repeating itself.

it appears to be old mail and snort logs

HELP!!

pa can't receive mail to theis accounbt since box is dead--
Christopher Nye AIA
Dir. of Information Services
630 495-1900

privileged. It is  intended solely for the addressee. Access to this
email by anyone else is unauthorized.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.