Installation without PS/2 Keyboard

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC chad at shire.net
Mon Sep 6 21:48:48 PDT 2004

On Sep 6, 2004, at 10:17 PM, David Aquilina wrote:

> Finally, I tried the above both with USB Legacy Emulation both enabled
> and disabled in the BIOS, with seemingly no effect.

I have an older Abit system that has PS2 ports but does not have a PS2
keyboard plugged in, only a USB keyboard.  It has a BIOS entry
specifically to map the USB keyboard to a PS2 keyboard equivalent which
allowed me to run my WinNT partition (only used for some web design SW
that I have one last active site developed in).  WinNT does not have
USB support itself.

Try and find a specific USB keyboard BIOS entry and see if that works

Chad