bypass beastie press <1> to boot

Manuel Rabade Garcia mig at mig-29.net
Sun Nov 21 19:58:34 PST 2004

Kevin Smith, who happens to be smarter than you, thinks:
> I prefer that I don't have to wait for timeout - ie it just boots
> directly with no timeout or interaction from user.

Check the section 'Loader Settings' of /boot/defaults/loader.conf and
override the default configuration in /boot/loader.conf (don't tune
/boot/defaults/loader.conf), you might be interested in autoboot_delay,
and beastie_disable.

--
Manuel Rabade Garcia
 WWW - http://mig-29.net