Apache php mysql

RazorOnFreeBSD yann.luppo at attglobal.net
Thu May 27 12:29:34 PDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I'd need some ressources to be sure how to install apache, php, mysql on my FreeBSD box.
This is the first time I do it, so I don't really know how to configure the thing.
I followed instructions from apache and php to install those but it's not really easy for me to understand how to install MySQL server from their website....
Apache and php installations seemed to worked out fine but I surely have files to configure now, but I don't know which ones...
It would be great if someone knows any ressource about all this setup online?
For information I have FreeBSD 4.9-STABLE, Apache 2.0.49, PHP 4.3.6, MySQL 4.0.20.

Thanks.
razor.