disk recovery

JJB Barbish3 at adelphia.net
Mon May 24 06:05:11 PDT 2004

Even considering repairing an damaged HD as an method to replace
backups is an stupid thought. People who do not backup critical data
are fools. There is no price tag one can put on critical data. You
find some way to backup to flat compressed file format and write to
an removable HD or CDROM or some free web hosting site, BUT backup
your data now. There is no substitute.