StarOffice60 port help

Hermes Trismegistus hermes at trismegistus.net
Sat May 22 00:11:29 PDT 2004

Is there some documentation for installing port StarOffice60? I have
looked on freebsd.org, dutifully did my google'ing, and read all files in
"/usr/ports/editors/staroffice60". When I run "make" in the port
directory, I just get this stdout:

===>  staroffice-6.0_2 is an interactive port.

I have the staroffice install binary, and the tar patch. I just need a bit
of direction. Hopefully, someone can point me in the right direction.

[root at sherman root]> uname -a
FreeBSD sherman.trismegistus.net 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #2: Wed
Mar 17 22:57:36 CST 2004
root at sherman.trismegistus.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SHERMAN  i386

Thanks and Cheers,

J. Craig Woods
UNIX/Linux Network/System Administration
http://www.trismegistus.net/resume.htm
Entropy requires no maintenance.