compiler err trying to make buildworld.

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Sat May 22 03:18:46 PDT 2004

[Sinal 11 problems]

On Sat, May 22, 2004 at 02:21:17AM -0700, Gary Kline wrote:
> 	Can you give me a URL or should I google around?  Y'know,
> 	the more I think about it, most of the time this system
> 	went down was during heavy builds or very heavy loads.
> 	It's a kind-of home brew, i815 box that Ihaven't touched
> 	for > year.  Prob'ly enough dust in there to make a
> 	(large) pillow;)

This is the FAQ that has been mentioned:

    http://www.bitwizard.nl/sig11/

It's a bit Linux centric in places, but still good.  The FreeBSD take
on all this is at:

    http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/troubleshoot.html#SIGNAL11

You should clean out your machine as soon as possible -- all this
overheating and crashing really isn't good for it.  If it carries on,
something quite expensive is likely to break.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

                                                      Savill Way