Files burned on CDRW could not be copied on Liunx box

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Sat May 15 04:40:12 PDT 2004

Hi all folks,

FreeBSD 5.2

I used "burncd" burning data files on a CDRW as root.
The files can be copied on the same box.  But they
can't be copied on Debian box, saying that I have no
permission to copy files.  However in fact the files
are copied to Debian box.  On the Debian box I tried
to mount the CDRW as root as well as user with the
same result.  Kindly advise is there any solution?

Beside how to authorized 'user-A' to burn CD

TIA

B.R.
Stephen Liu