Amavis-Stats.

Bart Silverstrim bsilver at chrononomicon.com
Tue Mar 9 17:57:41 PST 2004

On Mar 9, 2004, at 11:05 AM, Julien Gabel wrote:
<snip>

> For my part, it doesn't work... but "later" than you : I get an *access
> denied on the stats files* when launching the index.php file from my
> browser... certainly not too hard to fix, but I had no time fot that
> this week.
> But the difference is... I use a FreeBSD-5.X not a FreeBSD-4.X and the
> perl version is 5.6.1 for this installation. I let you know if I will
> have the time investigate this problem.

:-/  I really am a little bit too far into the configuration of the 4.9
server to update to a 5.x
server...isn't 4.9 the recommended production release from Freebsd.org?

> But according to the document 'amavis-stats_freebsd.txt', the version
> used is the same than yours... Maybe can you try to contact its author
> for more information?

I just sent an email tonight asking if the author had run into this
problem.  Odd...

To me, it looks like Perl isn't finding an end-of-line (;) somewhere or
isn't seeing
the script file properly formatted.  Or he had another version of Perl
installed, or a
module from CPAN that I don't have?... :-(