flashplugin-mozilla is marked as broken...?

Rob nospam at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 1 18:19:00 PST 2004

Hi,

How am I ever be able to convince my labmembers that FreeBSD is so much
better than M$-Window$, if they get stuck on FreeBSD already after two
minutes by simply browsing with Mozilla to their favorite webpage?

Moreover: how do I get rid of that annoying dialog "Default Plugin",
which asks me to "Click OK to download Plugin." when an unknown plugin is
encountered? This is annoying, because when I click "OK", I get a webpage
telling me that there's no such plugin for my OS.
I want to get rid of this, once and for all. Is that possible?

Thanks,
Rob.