/usr/share/doc's failing to build

Nelis Lamprecht nelis at 8ball.co.za
Fri Jan 30 05:06:43 PST 2004

Hi,

I had a script that used to run on cron which would automatically cvsup
all the documentation required for the FreeBSD Website and then build it
so I could keep a local mirrored copy. A while ago it started failing
with the following message and I'm not sure where to start to correct
the problem, short of actually deleting everything and starting again. I
have read through the necessary documentation regarding this but can't
see anything that has changed. Any ideas ?

pandora# pwd
/usr/share/doc
pandora# make FORMATS=html
===> en_US.ISO8859-1