Postfix+TLS+SASL

Martin Hudec corwin at aeternal.net
Tue Jan 27 03:16:00 PST 2004

Hello Simon,

I am using SASL2, because my OpenLDAP required it :).
Postfix is not from ports, it is compiled with TLS patch..
SASLAUTHD is running (.sh script in /usr/local/etc/rc.d/)

cheers,
M.

--
:
:. kind regards
:.: =@= corwin at aeternal.net
:.:
:.: "When you want something, all the universe
:.:   conspires in helping you to achieve it."
:.:                   - The Alchemist (Paulo Coelho)