Cyrus-IMAPD users...question

Jason Williams jwilliams at courtesymortgage.com
Fri Jan 16 16:03:22 PST 2004

I want to ask the current FreeBSD cyrus-imapd users a few questions.

Was just curious for anyone out there, who is running cyrus on FreeBSD, did
you install the software through the ports tree?
What DB version are you running?

Are you exepriencing any DB problems?

I've been doing a lot of testing lately with Cyrus and FreeBSD 4.9. I've
run into a few snags and im trying to gather more information.
With that in mind, I was hoping to get some feedback and suggestions
regarding installing Cyrus on FreeBSD...anything anyone has to offer is
greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Jason