chrooted ssh/scp

Luke Kearney lukek at meibin.net
Mon Feb 2 08:37:32 PST 2004

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:02:32 -0600
Michael Clark <MClark at Nemschoff.com> granted us these pearls of wisdom:

excuse me if this seems off topic but a quick check over at ssh.com
revealed no obvious links to a downloadable version that would not
require a license. Pray tell where I might find the binaries. I would
like to give sshd2 a run and see if it might fix a problem that has been
nagging at me for a bit.

TIA

LukeK