From a mild user of UNIX

syed zaidi hamza11050 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 18:53:11 PST 2004

Dear sir/madam,
                    my name is  syed zaidi and I am writing to you
concerning FreeBSD UNIX. I am currently using and learning RedHat Linux 9
and  I am trying to have a taste of most types of famous and useful
UNIX/LINUX operating systems. I wanted to know the differences between
FreeBSD UNIX and redhat Linux 9, I know many exist. But I would like to dig
deeper into the heart of UNIX. As you  know most of LINUX is extremely
related to UNIX. Can you please contact me back.
Thank you
Syed zaidi