regarding kernel source code ...

Alok wonder_years2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 12:43:23 PDT 2004

Dear Sir ,
         My name is Alok Jadhav and I am studying in Final year of Computer Engineering. This year we are doing a project in Network securities and the Topic is Protocol Scrubbing presented in IEEE/ACM published Transactions on Networking. It consists of TCP scrubber used to remove insertion and evasion attacks at TCP layer. As written by the authors , this scrubber is already implemented in FreeBSD kernel . I've never used FreeBSD before. so , I am not accustomed to it as of now. Can you please tell me where can i find this perticular scrubber part in FreeBSD kernel's source code. I am attaching the paper with this  mail for your referrence.
              looking forward for help ...

Regards,
Alok