Apache Running... But the port isn't open.

jtx jtx at hatesville.com
Tue May 20 15:37:39 PDT 2003

Awesome. Listen 0.0.0.0:80 worked great.

It was before set to listen *:80
And then listen 80
And then the only way I could get it to work was to specify the IP:80,
but then 'localhost' wouldn't work.  I wonder what the hell the config
options are in the port to make it behave this way?  According to the
apache docs, you should have to specify the ipv6 address manually, not
have it choose ipv6 over ipv4 automatically.. Weirdness.