Apache Running... But the port isn't open.

sektie sektie at codersluts.net
Tue May 20 15:15:19 PDT 2003

I honestly can't remember how I did it. It had to do with my apache config.
What does your Listen line look like? I think that's what I changed. It's
probably not the correct soluting, but it's the working solution. I'm
guessing you could just disable ipv6 support in the kernel? *shrug* My
listen line looks like:

Listen 0.0.0.0:80

Seemed to do the trick.

Randi