about ppp

JoeB barbish at a1poweruser.com
Sun May 18 06:50:31 PDT 2003

First of all FBSD 5.0 is not for general use, it's a development
version.
You should be using FBSD 4.8.
Second, your question is way to general in nature.
Nobody here has ESP to read your mind.
When you ask questions here it's best to provide details so we can
see what you have configured.

Repost your question, but this time include the following files.
 rc.conf,  ppp.conf,  ppp.log,  dmesg.boot   these files well show
us how you have configured user ppp.