4.8-RELEASE problems

Andrew Bogecho andrewb at cs.mcgill.ca
Wed May 7 04:30:31 PDT 2003

Hello all,

After very little sleep and many hours wasted, this turned out to be a
memory problem. We resolved this by having only one stick in and trying a
make installworld, this action rebooted the machine with each stick other
than the first. We have since replaced the memory and the machine has been
running fine for 2 days now.. Thank you for your input Lowell.

To all a nice day.

Andrew.