Problem with sysinstall ..

ODHIAMBO Washington wash at wananchi.com
Fri May 2 07:39:07 PDT 2003

I am running FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE-p7 i386 which I updated from 4.7
and I seem to have hit a problem with fdisk via /stand/sysinstall:

When I go to Configure->Fdisk, I get this error:

"
No disks found!  Please verify that your disk controller is being
properly probed at boot time.  See the Hardware Guide on the
Documentation menu for clues on diagnosing this type of problem.
"

What am I missing or is this a known issue?

I encountered this just today after I tried to add another disk

Pointers welcome.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington   <wash at wananchi.com>  "The box said 'Requires