mpd - question 3: 'it still doesnt work...'

Rob listone at deathbeforedecaf.net
Tue Jul 15 02:06:10 PDT 2003

Sounds like it hasn't loaded the config. Are the files in the default
locations? What are the ownerships & permissions? Make sure there is a
blank line after each definition, including at the end of the file.

(I spent a week getting mpd(8) to work - turned out that not all the
kernel modules were loaded when needed...)