Mozilla Firebird

sweetleaf sweetleaf at myrealbox.com
Sat Jul 12 14:57:42 PDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-07-12 at 03:43, Julien Gabel wrote:
> > Is there a port for the current mozilla firebird mail client? Does
> > anybody have a binary of a recent build that will run on freebsd 5.1
> > natively ...that you will share? I read about building it from src, but
> > it looks more complicated then ./configure make ,,,make install and
> > therefore is out of my scope. I just thought i would ask as this
> > community is cool about helping others.
>=20
> You can found it under the Ports Collection:
> /usr/ports/www/mozilla-firebird

This is not the mail client, though.  The mail client is called
Thunderbird, and it is currently not ported.

Joe

Yes, i meant thunderbird mail client...it was late sorry for the mistake. I looked into building it
but thunderbird requires mozilla building experience and it looks like that takes a programmers mentality.

Thanks in advance.

ps. in the meantime i am running mozilla 1.4 on freebsd 5.1 with linux emulation, but the mozilla
spell checker @ http://spellchecker.mozdev.org/installation.html ...yes the linux one seeing how i
am running a linux binary....does not work. anybody have a working xpi binary for this? i think
its the difference with the linux base freebsd uses and the one the binary was compiled for.