Communicating with deties [was How to get the best results from FreeBSD questions]

John Murphy jfm at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jul 11 20:15:46 PDT 2003

Beasty knows I didn't want to bring this to the list but I've seen this
error posted so many times, and humbly tried to get it corrected through
more targeted means of communication.

Please Mr. Lehey Sir; could you update the instructions for un-subscribing
from these hallowed lists in your regular 'How to get the best results from
FreeBSD questions' post to reflect that it now uses Mailman not Majordomo.

Thankyou * 10,000 for the books etc.

--
John.