Mutt + Procmail Filters

Tillman Hodgson tillman at seekingfire.com
Wed Dec 17 20:11:11 PST 2003

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 11:08:57PM -0600, Bryan Cassidy wrote:
> OK. I've added that to my .procmailrc but when I load Mutt it
> still doesn't show any group called freebsd-questions. Do I
> have to create a ~/Maildir/freebds-questions directory?

Yes. In my post I talked about having mutt do that for you initially.
You can also do it yourself if you're careful with permissions and
such.

Then you need to tell mutt abotu the new directories. Take a look at the
"mailboxes" ~/.muttrc config option in the mutt documentation.

-T

--
It has long been known that one horse can run faster than another - but which
one? Differences are crucial.