Just a funny thought... [OT]

Eric F Crist ecrist at adtechintegrated.com
Mon Dec 15 13:56:35 PST 2003

I was looking at my regular inbox today and thinking how obscure some of
the subject lines have gotten.  Just a few of the examples would be:

My we.ight ruine.d my life x oe ty
Male_Enhancements: Fact or Fiction?
Fastest Presc[ription Dru)gs Delivery Nationwide

Then, after deleting all of these, I opened my freebsd-questions inbox,
and laughed looking at some of the subject lines we see in here:

magicfilter in FBSD 5.2 not working correctly
RE: ipnat+ipfw  + 3 gateways
Re: ASUS A7N8X's 3Com chip / Sil 3112

I guess we're a little more obscure yet, but they're getting close!  Or,
maybe I just have too much time on my hands?

Have a good day.

Eric F Crist
President
AdTech Integrated Systems, Inc