It's very important replying me, please

Minnesota Slinky mnslinky at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 10:23:56 PST 2003

Ziad,

I've never entered any identifier other than the default.  What I
usually find works for me is simply running xf86cfg either from an xterm
window or from within /stand/sysinstall.  I let it run, once it's up, I
simply quit.  XFree86 has always been able to properly detect the
necessary settings.

HTH

Eric F Crist
President