It's very important replying me, please

camuflag camuflag at globo.com
Mon Dec 8 10:11:29 PST 2003

Dear Sir,

My name is Ziad Fazah. Indeed, after having configured adequately
Freebsd version 5.1 on my pc, I noticed that there was a mistake on the
non-detection of my Samsung Syncmaster monitor through the XF86Config.
Thus, I do ask you, whether Freebsd supports Samsung Syncmaster monitor
or not? Because according to my settings, there was a mistake concerning
my monitor in /etc/X11/XF86Config... It turns out that the question was
seeking an identifier for my monitor through the XF86Config. Thus, I
answered:Samsung, but the answer was wrong , therefore, I couldn't
proceed. So please, tell me what to do,referring to the identifier that
I do need to write for the monitor, in order to have all settings
correct in XF86Config. In anyway, I shall be awaiting your response as
soon as possible, and thanks a lot for your understanding.

                 Sincerely,
                 Ziad Fazah