FreeBSD's ISO ReadMe?

William C. Testermann testermann at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 24 23:09:35 PDT 2003

I am seriously considering switching my Slackware gateway, and workstation over to FreeBSD... I've been wanting to
try it for a long time... I want to test it on this computer I have and want to know what all ISO's I should make? there is
4 iso's and a mini, my assumption is at least two of these are source; however I'm not sure... any one got a clue?

                                                Thanks,
                                                        Testermann