This seems messed up [py-setuptools]

paul beard paulbeard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 01:55:11 UTC 2014

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 6:48 PM, Kubilay Kocak <koobs.freebsd at gmail.com> wrote:
> We're also available to assist on #freebsd-python on IRC (freenode) if
> you need anything :)

Probably should have taken you up on that.

What I ended up doing, in my brutally stupid way:

portmaster | grep py27 | cut -c7-100 | sed "s/-[^-]*$//" > /tmp/list

cp -rp site-packages site-packages.old

cat /tmp/list | while read p; do pkg delete -fy $p; done

mv site-packages site-packages.bad

cat /tmp/list | while read p; do pkg install -y $p; done

We'll see what shows up as missing.

At the same time as these shenanigans, portmaster has been acting up
and I couldn't tell if they were related.

portmaster -a

===>>> The -[lL] options are not compatible with -FRaefnors

You see any invocation of [lL] in there? Me neither.

--
Paul Beard / www.paulbeard.org/