ports/140331: [patch] security/py-paramiko: update to 1.7.6

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Wed Nov 18 02:50:04 UTC 2009

The following reply was made to PR ports/140331; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd at over-yonder.net>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/140331: [patch] security/py-paramiko: update to 1.7.6
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 20:48:44 -0600

 I question whether removing the setuptools-related patch is really the
 Right Thing.  But I don't really know one way or the other.  Anyway.

 In private discussion Sofian has volunteered to take up MAINTAINERship
 of this port, and I'm happy to pass it along.  So I'll pre-approve his
 upcoming patch taking it; the above is then his problem   8-}

 Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net