smart array p400 firmware

Julien Cigar julien.cigar at gmail.com
Mon May 2 12:04:18 UTC 2016

Hello,

We replaced a broken power supply + BBU of the RAID card on an old HP
Proliant DL380 G5 (458562-421). It's already 3 days now that it has been
replaced, but I'm still getting the following:
https://gist.github.com/silenius/baeb8ddcb0fd1f918638f93aa6748a2c

From what I read it could be a bug in the Smart Array P400 firmware.
I plan to upgrade to this version http://bit.ly/1NOzrtz but as FreeBSD
is not supported by HP I wondered how to do it ..?

I plan to boot on a linux rescue CD/USB stick and run ./CP017698.scexe
but I wondered if there was a better way of doing it ..?

Thanks!
Julien

ps: please CC me as I'm not subscribed on this list

--
Julien Cigar
Belgian Biodiversity Platform (http://www.biodiversity.be)