Panic on install boot

Nathan Whitehorn nwhitehorn at freebsd.org
Tue Feb 23 04:06:01 UTC 2010

Yes, you just need to upgrade to the latest sources in -CURRENT. Follow
the source upgrade directions in the handbook
(http://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/updating-upgrading.html), starting
in the section titled "Tracking a development branch". You shouldn't
have to live with your computer sounding like it is full of angry bees
for more than an hour or so.
-Nathan