Keyboards and new PowerBook G4s [Was: Re: KBD_INSTALL_CDEV]

Holland Rhodes gavers at mac.com
Sun Nov 20 21:21:44 PST 2005

Hi Peter,

I did try it with, and without (the hint. line) with the same results
(internal keyboard unusable). Could you please let me know how to
find out which "slot" is responsible for the pseudo Bluetooth keyboard
+mouse.

I have an iBook that also has that USB based internal keyboard and
mouse without Bluetooth that I will test.