Can't boot on DVD to install

edward kouye at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 16 15:10:14 PST 2005

Hi James,
It does help, but I need a bit more... Running devalias gives me a list
of devices that I am having a hard time figuring out. The firewire
devices seem to be labeled fwx, fw1 and fw.
Any clue how I can figure out who is who ?
(you may have gathered by now I am kind of new to OF. Don't worry
though, I learn fast...)
Edward