Can't boot on DVD to install

jt james.toy at bc.edu
Wed Nov 16 14:44:25 PST 2005

Sure, seems like you are trying to load the default DVD drive...when
connecting something new you need to check the proper OpenFirmware
alias...so when you pop into OF -- type "devalias" scroll down and see where
the external drive corresponds with the actual location...and exchange the
"cd" for the "value delineated for external drive in OF" -- hope that
helps...

-jt