redundant webpages

Shane Harbour rightzy at earthnet.net
Sat Oct 30 07:34:22 PDT 2004

The pages located on webpagearchitects.net are only temporary.  They
were posted there so everyone could review them before submitting them
to replace the old pages currently on the FreeBSD site.  The new pages
were submitted to Peter Grehan who has worked diligently, along with
others, on the PPC port.  At the moment, he is away with limited e-mail
access until about November.

As for a bootable CD, quite a few individuals have FreeBSD running on a
myriad of PPC hardware.  There is a bootable ISO or you can create your
own.

Shane