redundant webpages

Maurice Andres lusseau at telus.net
Fri Oct 29 20:55:00 PDT 2004

I'm not subscribing but why don't you guys consolidate info since you
people have two pages on mac-ppc:
http://www.freebsd.org/platforms/ppc.html
http://www.webpagearchitects.net/freebsd-ppc/

It might give the image that the project is not dead and provide some
insight into BSD enthusiasts.  This is important 'cause the 2002 page
always shows up under a search from the main site and not the up to
date june 2004 page.

PS- How far is a stable bootable CD?  I joke with friends that this
project is a testing ground for apple OS X and therefore there will
never be a FreeBSD mac-ppc release. The implication 'cause apple would
not encourage it since that is its prime source.

Chascon