FreeBSD Port: rubygem-fluentd-1.3.3_1

Pete Wright pete at nomadlogic.org
Wed Mar 10 16:36:55 UTC 2021

On 3/10/21 3:27 AM, Sai Deepak Reddy Emani (saideman) via freebsd-ports
wrote:
> Hi,
> We are using FreeBSD version 10.4 for fluentd version 0.12.42, we are upgrading the fluentd version to 1.0, I want to know what OS version is compactable for fluentd version 1.0 in FreeBSD.
This is the currently version of the fluentd rubygem in the ports tree:
rubygem-fluentd-1.3.3_1

I am using this on 12.2-RELEASE without issues.  I am also rolling out
the lighter fluent-bit implementation to 12.2-RELEASE which works as well:
fluent-bit-1.7.2               Fast and lightweight data forwarder

Either of these should "just work" on any supported FreeBSD release
which would be 12.2 or 11.4 (13.0 will be out the door shortly).

Cheers,
-pete

--

Pete Wright