poudriere merging multiple ports trees

Henrik Rosenke rosenke at dssgmbh.de
Thu Jan 28 20:56:27 UTC 2021

Am 28.01.21 um 21:14 schrieb Miroslav Lachman:
> On 28/01/2021 17:47, Henrik Rosenke wrote:
>> I tried this with a patched MOVED file, copied from the master
>> portstree, deleted the entry and tried to build but this File seems
>> to be ignored. I dont really understand where the MOVED file is
>> handled, it seems to be bsd.port.subdir.mk but i am not sure.
>
> MOVED is handled by bsd.port.subdir.mk but overlays do not account
> with it. Overlays are handled on more places

i thought this too but it seems poudriere is canceled before this, i
even tried to move the bsd.port.subdir.mk and commented out the function
load_moved in the common.sh of poudriere and can start a build. Correct
me if iam wrong but it seems that the common.sh from poudriere needs to
be patched to handle this rather than the Mk files itself. I added set
-x in the common.sh to get a better understanding what is happening and
it seems that shash_set sucks in the MOVED file and this is checked
later against the ports we want to build:

+ shash_set origin-moved sysutils/sge62 'EXPIRED 2013-06-05 Has expired:
Ancient and unsupported release'

later:

+ originspec_decode sysutils/sge62 origin '' flavor
+ local -
+ set +x -f
+ [ -n '' ]
+ origin_listed=sysutils/sge62
+ shash_get origin-moved sysutils/sge62 new_origin
+ local -
+ set +x
+ [ EXPIRED '=' EXPIRED ]
+ msg_error 'MOVED: sysutils/sge62 EXPIRED 2013-06-05 Has expired:
Ancient and unsupported release'
+ local -
+ set +x
[00:00:07] Error: MOVED: sysutils/sge62 EXPIRED 2013-06-05 Has expired:
Ancient and unsupported release

Kind regards,

Henrik Rosenke