poudriere merging multiple ports trees

Henrik Rosenke rosenke at dssgmbh.de
Thu Jan 28 16:47:24 UTC 2021

I tried this with a patched MOVED file, copied from the master
portstree, deleted the entry and tried to build but this File seems to
be ignored. I dont really understand where the MOVED file is handled, it
seems to be bsd.port.subdir.mk but i am not sure. I think the best way
to handle this would be a NOT_MOVED file in the overlay portstree with
the ports to ignore from the MOVED file with entries like "sysutils/sge62".

Kind regards,

Henrik Rosenke