poudriere merging multiple ports trees

Henrik Rosenke rosenke at dssgmbh.de
Wed Jan 27 16:57:39 UTC 2021

Greetings,

i just added the overlay to my portstree, works good and great addition.
I wonder how you handle moved ports with this? As example we are using a
adapted Version of sysutils/sge62 with own patches but i need to remove
this Line in MOVED on the Original portstree to allow building it. Is
there a way to handle such exceptions or do i need to rename it? Is
there any Documentation about this?

Kind regards,

Henrik Rosenke