vscode vs vscodium (a lot of vs).

Hiroki Tagato tagattie at yandex.com
Sat Feb 13 11:25:27 UTC 2021

Hi Jacques,

editors/vscode is based on the source available at the Microsoft's
GitHub repository: https://github.com/microsoft/vscode

VSCodium is also based on the Microsoft's source but it is with a set of
patches for removing tracking-related codes and with an alternative
branding.

If you would like to use VSCode without being tracked by Microsoft,
please see the following URL:
https://code.visualstudio.com/docs/getstarted/telemetry