chromium-89.0.4389.114_1 sign-in feature unavailable?

Christoph Moench-Tegeder cmt at burggraben.net
Sun Apr 11 21:57:49 UTC 2021

## Jonathan Chen (jonc at chen.org.nz):

> I recently updated to chromium-89.0.4389.114_1, and it now appears
> that the browser sync sign-in feature is not available anymore? Or did
> I miss something?

Does this match your experience? "Limiting Private API availability in
Chromium"
https://blog.chromium.org/2021/01/limiting-private-api-availability-in.html
Basically your scheduled reminder that any service you don't control
yourself may become unusable or vanish completely (especially when
run by that company. Anybody remembers Reader? Plus? Music?)

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space