Specific svn/git package update use case

Simon Wright simon.wright at gmx.net
Fri Apr 9 04:14:08 UTC 2021

Thanks for this Dewayne. I have worked out the outlines of how the new
process works, it's the specifics of how it will impact my personal
process that I'm not clear about :).

With Masachika's help I now know how to link the build number as
reported by Poudriere to the git commit. That is trivial to feed to my
script though I do have a couple of other questions which I raised
further down the thread.