gitup on two machines

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Mon Apr 5 16:49:27 UTC 2021

I have tow machines, both on 12.2-RELEASE

Running `gitup ports` on one server updates the ports tree. Running the the same command with the same configuration (pointing at the GitHub mirror in both cases) just sits there with no feedback and does nothing, even if I run it with a -v 2 flag.

       "ports" : {
                "host"       : "github.com",
                "repository" : "/freebsd/freebsd-ports.git",
                "branch"     : "main",
                "target"     : "/usr/ports",
                "ignores"    : [
                        "distfiles",
                        "packages",
                ],
        },

Server1 is x86 and Server2 is amd64

--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"Whuh... I think so, Brain, but... but if Charlton Heston doesn't eat