Icingaweb2

Xavier Humbert xavier at groumpf.org
Sun Sep 27 16:06:53 UTC 2020

Hi,

pkg update broke icingaweb2 :
* it upgraded php73 to php74, which at first glance is not a problem
* deleted blindly icingaweb2 without noticing that icingaweb2-php74 was
present

So I reinstalled manually icingaweb2-php74, and when launching the
browser, I got the (in)famous

> Call to undefined function Icinga\Util\json_encode()
However :

> [root at aragorn ~]# pkg info php74-json
> php74-json-7.4.10
> [root at aragorn ~]# php -m | grep json
> json
> [root at aragorn ~]# php phpinfo.php | grepjson
> json
> json support => enabled
I ran into the very same problem when updated from  php72 to php73, but
can't remember how I fixed it

Someone can help, please ?

Regards

Xavier

--
Xavier HUMBERT - Unix/Win/MacOSX Sysadmin/Network Engineer